Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A to Z Book of Me Challenge E is for Evidence

When working on our family tree its important to have evidence, the more we have
the better.

Here I have the marriage certificate of my Great Grandparents
William Newman and Helen Menzies.


Here is the marriage certificate of my Grandparents
David Scott Newman and Agnes McGowan


When my brother and his daughter died.. I have the clipping from
the newspaper.


My Great Grandfather William Newman bought a buriel plot
in Arbroath for one pound ten shillings.. I have
family members buried here


This is the marriage of my Great, Great Grandparents
Andrew Newman and Jean Anderson


When my Aunt Helen Henderson ( Newman )
died, I was sent the programme from it



And here's the programme from my mum


I have more, but wont post anymore right now.

I know I'm lucky to have what I have..
Its so important to have evidence... I dont have
for everyone, but am working on it.
I feel so blessed to have the family I have..
the Newman and McCulloch sides





No comments:

Post a Comment