Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Book of Me... Written by You... Prompt 70

This week's prompt is - What have you learnt about yourself and your family?

Think back to the question we asked in Week One - Who am I?
Before you look back at the answers you wrote then, answer the question again.
Now compare are there any similarites, it is the same, or have any of the answers changed?
What has made the change?

Now lets look at the wider and original question - What have you learnt about yourself and your family?
Is there anything you still want to write and explore?

Who am I ?  Written today..

1.. I am a wife
2.. a Mother
3.. Grandmother
4.. Friend
5.. Child of God
6.. Family Historian
7..  Childcare giver
8..Lover of books
9.. lover of lights
10.. wanna be cook :)
11.. lover of Christmas
12..Homestay parent..
13.. Sister
14.. Aunt
15.. Introvert
16.. procrastinater
17.. daughter
18.. shy
19.. lover of Autumn
20.. bread maker
21.. people pleaser
22.. Scottish
23.. Canadian
24.. Oldest in family
25... I don't fit in
26.. too sensitive

That's all I can think of at the moment..

Here's what I wrote week 1...


Prompt one is...Who Are You ?
Ask yourself 20 times “Who are you?” Each time you should give yourself a different answer.
so here goes...

1. A wife

2. A Mother
3. Grandmother
4. Childcare giver
5.Sister
6. Friend

7. Lover of everything Christmas

8.lover of Autumn
9. Introvert
10. Family Historian
11. A child of God
12. A listener
13.A procrastinator
14. A lover of books
15.A lover of music
16. Shy
17. Sensitive
18. Scottish
19. Canadian
20.A dreamer
21A daughter
22. A picture taker
It was a little bit harder than I thought... but that is me in a nutshell :)

It was still hard to write again... similarities.. except for a few things, it was almost
all the same..

What have I learned about me, or about my family?
Well, I have a deep love for my family... I learned that I think I'm the only
one really interested in writing and keeping things / stories down
Not sure any of my family ever commented on what I wrote... and that's okay..
not everyone can be interested in family history...
I think I try too hard .. I think and feel too much...   I'm too sensitive
for my own good..
And yes..there's lots I want to still explore.

Since this is the last prompt for this, I want to say how thankful I am for these
prompts, which gave me an outlet, in which to write down things.
It made me go inside myself a bit, and explore how I really am / feel.
I didn't write down exactly everything that I feel for every prompt..
maybe one day I can get the courage to do that.
I learned that I don't have to be a great writer or story teller to keep up with
my family history....  I just have to write.
Looking forward to the next adventure....



No comments:

Post a Comment