Monday, December 8, 2014

The Book of Me... Writtten by You... Prompt 67

This week's prompt is - What are your priorities?

The American author, Kathleen Winsor owns this quote:
"Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, they never get around to do what they want to do."
So, what do you want to do? how can you achieve that? and why is it important to you?


I love this..I LOVE the quote.. and its making me think.
Yes..What do I want to do ?

Can you believe that I can think of so many things that I DON"T want to do... so I have decided
to go to my bucket list, and write down the things I want to do on that.

I already know what I want to write in the message.... it has to make its way to Britain though
I haven't figured out how that will happen :)

This would be so fun so do


I am going to do this soon


Foe as long as I remember I have wanted to see the Grand Canyon... one day...
I would love to do this... and to see the tree being lit as well

 At my age...I really want to do this...
I would name it after my dad...

I have more things on my bucket list...but these are just a few.

The question at the top says " What are your priorities " ?

Are the things I just put down a priority... no... not all.
I think all the things on my bucket list are important to me though.
Maybe one day I will kiss underneath the Eiffel Tower like I want to, or ride an elephant
or just lay on the grass and stargaze.

Here's a link to the rest of my bucket list..I'm always adding to it.:)
http://www.pinterest.com/noraredpath/bucket-list/

It also asked in the prompt..What are my Priorities?

To have a happy family...
To be Happy...
To make at least one more friend ( I have a lot of acqaintances ) its not the same thing..
To love, to be loved ( I am ) :)
Enjoy life... just enjoy everything
There's more... but maybe for another time.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting list. I haven't done mine yet. I guess I won't get back to them until the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ... thanks!
    - Brenda

    ReplyDelete