- Did you go to college and / or University
- if not, did you want to or did you not want to?
- did you perhaps change your mind at a later date?
- What did you study?
- Was your studying vocational or a step on the ladder to another profession?
- What was the educational path you took to get to University or college?
- Where did you go? & why there?
- Regrets of study choice?
- Did you belong to clubs there?
at times..but once married and having a family, that was the more important
thing in my life to do.
There have been times this year that I have thought about doing my level one
in childcare, but I have still not done anything about it.
Part of me feels too old to do it, actually a BIG part of me feels like that.. and
I also feel so tired these days, the thought of adding just more thing to
the load I have... well... maybe not a good idea.
It doesn't mean I wont ever get to it though. its not something
I have given up on. Why would I want to do this ? I want to have
something to be proud of.. I want my grandchildren to be proud of me too