Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Book of Me... Written by You... Prompt 65


This week's prompt is - Colleges & University

  • Did you go to college and / or University
    • if not, did you want to or did you not want to?
    • did you perhaps change your mind at a later date?
  • What did you study?
  • Was your studying vocational or a step on the ladder to another profession?
  • What was the educational path you took to get to University or college?
  • Where did you go? & why there?
  • Regrets of study choice?
  • Did you belong to clubs there?
  • Friends?
  • Pictures?
I did not go to any University or College... not that I never thought about it
at times..but once married and having a family, that was the more important
thing in my life to do.

There have been times this year that I have thought about doing my level one
in childcare, but I have still not done anything about it.
Part of me feels too old to do it, actually a BIG part of me feels like that.. and
I also feel so tired these days, the thought of adding just more thing to
the load I have... well... maybe not a good idea.
It doesn't mean I wont ever get to it though. its not something
I have given up on.  Why would I want to do this ?  I want to have
something to be proud of.. I want my grandchildren to be proud of me too

No comments:

Post a Comment