Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Book of Me... Written by You... Prompt 68

This week's prompt is - Memory Tree.



As we head into the festive / holiday season I want us to think of those who will not be with us for the season. If this was your memory tree who would you put on the tree and why?

This can of course be friends and family, but what about former pets and colleagues.



I have so many choices, and even though this would make
it a HUGE gathering, this is who I would want to have come
and have on my memory tree.

Anne, Debbie, Billy and Karen... they are my half sisters
and brother...  why would I want them on my memory tree ?  I have only met Anne and Karen, and
that was only one time, and was only for a couple of
hours.. Debbie and Billy I have yet to meet.  I wonder what we have in common.. do we have the same sense of humour? I think Karen loves Christmas like I do.   I'm shy and more of an introvert, and I wonder if they are too. I think maybe Anne is the most like me personality wise.
I feel that is because we were both the oldest.  :)

Tricia and Agnes and Anne .... because its been too long since I've seen them.... I would definitely want them on my Christmas memory tree.

My previous students.. I would hug them, and squeeze them... well you get the picture. :)

If I could have my dad there, and my gran and mum, I would want them there also.
I want to talk to them, and hear their voices once more. I want to ask questions.... I want
to laugh and just enjoy their company.. I want more memories with them.
I want more family time with my family.. I want to tell them how much I love them..I just
want to see them again... Christmas would be a perfect time.

Since we can have pets as well.. I would have Heidi,and AJ, Kernal and Besse...
Having them run around would make it an interesting Christmas for sure.

Christmas Gift


To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
 
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment