Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Book of Me... Written by You... Prompt 56

This week's prompt is - Clubs and Societies

  • Do you belong to any?
  • Do you have to belong to any?
  • Are there any you belonged to and now don't?
  • What made you join them (and perhaps leave)?
  • What were they about?
  • Do you have membership details of organisations that family members belonged to?
  • What does it mean to belong to group / society / organisation?
Now this is a difficult one... so will be short and sweet..

I don't belong to any clubs or societies.. well unless you count Relief Society :)
Relief Society is for the women at church... but it is definitely not a club...so
I still say No...  :)

My dad used to go to the Legion, and as far as I know, he was in, or used to be in the Masonic Lodge... which is also a Freemason.
 To be honest, I know nothing about it, and since my dad
has passed, I can't ask him either.  As far as I know, it was like some secret club
or something... I may be wrong in that also.
As you can see... I'm just grasping at straws here.. I cant really write
about what I don't know about....  That is all !!  ( unless I find out more info )
Oh dear... I have managed to write a wee bit about absolutely nothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment