Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Book of Me.... Written by You.... Prompt 55

This week's prompt is - Movies

  • What is your feel good movie?
  • Can you remember the first time you went to the cinema?
    • What did you see?
    • Can you remember the price?
    • Who did you go with?
    • Recall those magical movie moments?
  • What is your favourite movie or favourite genre?
My " feel good " movie is usually a romantic comedy... something like
While you were Sleeping, or You've got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle. or my favourite.. Serendipity.....


 
 
Other feel good movies are usually Christmas movies... my favourites are
A Wonderful Life, Polar Express, Elf to name a few ( probably almost all of them )  :)




I KNOW I must have gone to movies in Scotland, but what I saw, I
cant remember.... I do remember going to one movie there with
Stacy, Jim, Ken, there were a bunch of us...I think Rosina may have
been there too, and also Ann and Heather ??
I honestly cant remember what movie we went to see...I do remember
the fun we had afterwards, when the movie was over.
We were all a wee bit goofy, and I mean that in the nicest way.. :)

The movie that I do remember seeing that far back was a James Bond
movie...Ken and I went to see it, we weren't married that long.
Even today, when a new James Bond movie comes to the theatre, we
always go and see it.
 
These days, I still LOVE these kind of movies, but I also love some
Action / Adventure / Thriller type movies as well.
Things like The Bourne Adventure type of movies... by myself I'll still
watch Christmas ( any time of year :)  ) or the romantic comedy ones.
That's just me in a nutshell.....  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment