Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Book of Me.... Written by You... Prompt 46

This week's prompt is - Childhood reading

Did you read as a child?
Did you experience the wonder of bedtime stories?
Favourite books
Did your childhood reading influence you?
Special moments and memories

I know I read as a child... even now I love books.
I think I read bedtime story books, as for a favourite
book, I honestly don't know.
Of course, as per the previous post, I read the annuals..
and I think that's mostly what I read.

Did my childhood reading influence me?   I think anything we
do in life
influences us somewhat, some more than others... my reading
habits as a child I don't think influenced me too much.. except
maybe gave me the love for reading I have today..

I do have a love for books now, and I definitely have my favourite authors. :)

I really wish that I could remember more of what I read..

No comments:

Post a Comment