Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Book of Me.... Written by You... Prompt 25

This week's prompt is - Love (I love you!)

  • Love comes in varying shapes and sizes
    • I love you
    • I love ice cream
    • I love the smell of rain, Spring, toast
    • I love my (insert your family member, pet etc)
  • There is no right or wrong way to love....or is there?
  • Define what love means to you.


Love does come in various ways... and I think / feel its different for everyone.
That's what makes life interesting.
I think there is no right or wrong way to love... we all see love differently.

Some shapes and sizes of Love...
I  LOVE  rain....
I love when it falls gently, or when its pouring down, I especially love to go walking
in the rain. I don't care about getting soaking wet... if I didn't think someone would look at me like I'm crazy, I would jump in puddles, and run with my arms outstretched , loving it... breathing it, enjoying it.... ( maybe I need to care less what anyone thinks )

I LOVE Autumn....


What\s not to love about Fall... the weather is just right.. warm days and cool evenings.
The colours are spectacular... vibrant red, gold, orange.
Crunchy leaves... awesome

I LOVE Snow...

It turns all the world into a wonderland.... its beautiful...

I  also LOVE Family, Stars, long walks, chocolate, great talks, good poetry, music and the list could
go on...

What does LOVE mean to me ?
Well there's the love we have for family... different than the love we have for friends.
Love is unconditional...
There is a book out that is called the 5 Love Languages

1.. Words of Affirmation
2.. Acts of Service
3.. Receiving Gifts
4.. Quality Time
5.. Physical Touch

My love Language was number 5, then number 1 when I took the quiz for this.

I tend to love with my whole heart....
You know, I didn't think it would be difficult for me to talk about love, but honestly
I am having a hard time putting into words what I want to say...
Sometimes I think I'm in love with " love "... does that make sense ?

I think we all need to feel loved by someone...
The deep, love we feel for a spouse / boyfriend... the all encompassing love that a parent
has for their child, the love we feel for a friend.... the love we feel for a parent.

Love is what makes your heart beat so fast, that you think others can hear it...

Love can be wonderful, but love can also hurt.

As John Lennon says... it matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love.....it matters only that you love

For me , someone just brushing my hair would make me feel loved... its the little things..
I have a lot of people in my life that " I Love "  I'm Thankful for that





No comments:

Post a Comment