Friday, October 24, 2014

The Book of Me.... Written by You... Prompt 60

This week's prompt is - Family Traits

Do you exhibit any family traits?
Do you even recognise them or simply accept them as face value?
Do traits exist or are they simply a coincidence?

Is worry a family trait???  If it is, then I absolutely exhibit that.
My Dad was somewhat of a worrier.
I heard from my Aunt Doris that I kind of pick at my nails the way my Mum did.
I do wonder who I got my chocolate loving habit from..I know for sure that I have
passed that along to my own kids .. sorry kids !!

I wonder who I got my blue eyes from..  thank you to whomever it is..

I think traits exist..   you know my boys didn't know my dad or brother..but..
Paul walks like them..that is definitely a trait that is carried on..

I wish I had more to say, but since I don't know much about what traits
I've inherited from anyone... this is it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment