Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Book of Me... Written by You.... Prompt 58

This week's prompt is - What do you See?
 
  • Having seen the image what is the thing you thought? Write that down.
  • Does what you have written have any resemblance to how you view life?
    • Half full or half empty
  • Describe how you feel after you have reflected. Does that differ from your immediate thoughts?

  • The first thing I thought was... the glass is half full....

    Well, I'm glad that I didn't read anything else till I wrote down the first
    thing that I thought...

    You know I do try to view life that way, but... I know that I don't always.
    Sometimes I have a pity party with only one invited.. Me !!  :)

    How do I feel now that I have reflected ?   Actually, I know that I try
    hard to be more positive, because looking at the glass, and what we think
    when we see it means either negative or positive.
    I know the older I get, the harder I try, because... well , lets face it.. life can
    get to you.  I know that .. I hope will all the stresses of life that I can
    feel ( almost always ) that the glass is half full, because even with everyone
    that goes on in the world... we have a lot to be thankful for x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment