Monday, April 7, 2014

The Book of Me.... Written by You... Prompt 31

This week's prompt is - What makes you proud?

  • Your achievements
    • Against the odds
    • Challenges
  • Your Family Members
    • Spouse
    • Parents
    • Grandparents
    • Grandchildren
    • Children
    • Friends and Colleagues
I'm behind on the prompts.. not far behind, but behind all the same.
You see, I have to talk about what makes me proud.. I'm okay to talk
about other people... but what is it, that I find hard to talk about ME....   :)

My achievements...  I just recently took my infant / child CPR..I
take care of children for a living, and so its important to do this.
I was so nervous... I didn't think I could do it... when it comes
to writing tests, I kind of draw a blank... the instructor knew
how nervous I was feeling.  When I handed my paper to him and he
started marking, he looked a bit funny, so I thought  " OH NO "..I
failed all of it.  After he was done, he said .. why were you so nervous ?
I got 100%... soooo happy !!

I'm also proud to be a member of my church...  against all odds, I
have overcame trials.  I lost my family because of my decision..and
yet I knew that it was the right thing to do for me, and in the
end I was okay with my family again... it took some time,
but it happened


I'm proud of my husband... against all odds, he has turned into
someone that works hard, and takes care of his family ... He didn't
have anyone to show him how to....
He has always had a job since I've known him..and he's not afraid
to try new things.

I will add in to this later... just having a hard time... I have lots of things
to be proud of.. I promise :)


No comments:

Post a Comment