Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Book of Me.... Written by You... Prompt 33

This week's prompt is - Regrets

  • Big Regrets
    • I should (or not) have bought that large purchase
  • Small Regrets
    • I should (or not) have had that thick shake at MacDonalds
  • Miscellaneous Regrets
    • Relationships
    • Jobs
    • Friends
Regrets.... we all have them.
Its not good to dwell on them, so I don't, but, I still have
them all the same.

I regret not telling my dad more often that I loved him... although
I know he knew I did... knowing and hearing is two different things...right?
Not just my dad... there have been people who have been in my life that
I should have been more forth coming with...

I had always wanted to be a Nurse growing up, but some people
told me that they didn't think I could handle seeing blood etc, so
I got it in my head that I couldn't.... I regret putting it in
my head, and wish I had at least tried.

I regret that I don't know my siblings like I should.  I know its
out of my control.... but I still wish it were so..

I regret the fact that my daughter isn't really in my life. 

I regret eating some of the Easter candy that I bought... but... oh my, it was good :)

I regret that I never went to College... I wonder what I would be
doing now, if I did ?

I have many regrets that I wont be writing down here... but I want to end this on a positive note.
I am Thankful for all the regrets that I have... at the time, I wasn't thankful, but
I  am now. Being thankful for them sounds funny, but I wouldn't be who I am,
if it wasn't for the good or the bad / regrets in my life.... and I'm getting to
kinda like " me "... not always, but its a start.   :)

I'll end this with a quote...

“One of my main regrets in life is giving considerable thought to inconsiderate people.”
Jarod Kintz,

Till next week..... Nora x x



No comments:

Post a Comment