Friday, March 14, 2014

The Book of Me.... Written by You.... Prompt 29

This week's prompt is - What's in your bag/pocket?

  • Do you routinely carry a bag or holdall?
  • What do you carry?
  • Why do you carry it?
  • What do you carry it in?
  • Do you carry differently things on specific days or to specific places?

I do have a purse that I carry... its one that Ken bought me for either Christmas
or my birthday a long time ago.. its getting OLD !!
It's a brown purse with a long strap that I put over my shoulder.
I take it with me whenever I go out...

Why do I carry it???  Well, because it has my wallet in it, and I
may need it when I'm out... I guess... its force of habit.. when I
go out, I grab my purse...

I don't really put different things in it... maybe my house key, as I usually
keep that on the counter.

Oh dear...what do I keep in it... its ready for a good clean out, to be honest.
Here goes... I have my wallet..  I have gum, and also some medicine incase
of a headache.  Some Kleenex... also the program from church ( probably
more than one..told you I need to clean it out  )
I have a Burts Bees Chapstick, and a lip gloss... and put my keys in when I'm
going out ( sometimes ) most of the time I forget about my keys, because
I assume Ken has his anyway :)

I have to be honest here... not sure I understand this prompt.. talking
about my purse and its contents are a wee bit boring... I don't
know how to jazz it up either... :)
I'll leave you with a photo of said purse... just incase your interested..



1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this will be interesting one day to my descendents - I might be interested in what my great grandmother had in her purse. I do know it was one easy prompt to do :D

    ReplyDelete