Monday, December 23, 2013

The Book of Me.... Written by You... Prompt 16

This week’s prompt is for week 16 – Message in a Bottle
• If you were to physically write or virtually write a message to place into a bottle what would you write?
• Do you live by the sea and are able to potentially throw into the Ocean? Or perhaps a river
• Do you feel strongly that you would not "litter" in this way - in which case you may complete the task virtually
• What would you like to happen with the message?...
○ Do you hope it is picked up somewhere, miles from home?
○ Are you going to create a secret email account in case it is picked up and someone
• Or would you like to write an anonymous note to someone that you know
• Or write a message to deceased loved one?

I used to live beside the River Clyde when I was a child.... now I live closer to Mountains than water.
I have to say that I LOVE the idea of writing a letter and putting it in a bottle.
I would want to travel to Vancouver ( just an hour by plane ), and while there, maybe travel on the boat to Victoria, to drop this bottle in the water, and hope that it travels to Britain..  Do you think that it is wishful thinking on my part ?
 In this letter, I would have my thoughts and feelings, but would also want to explain something to someone ( I wont say who on here ) ...
I don't know an address, but I do know a general area of where they live.... maybe the person finding this bottle would Google the name, or use Facebook to try and find them.
I know I am being vague, and that is on purpose :)
Would I write this note anonymously.... I just might..
Would I make a different email account... maybe

You know.... I think I just might do this... I don't know when... but I will

No comments:

Post a Comment