Saturday, October 23, 2010

My step mum


When I was 7 years old, my Father re-married
He married someone called Bridget Keyes, but
she was called Bridie...we moved to where
she lived in Port Glasgow... we lived at
18 Kelburn Terrace. I called her Mum, and actually
I loved her.... even at that time I could'nt remember
much of my real mum.
She was good to me...although not as nice to my
brother Andrew...
She always had some kind of a cough also...I dont
know if it was a nervous one.
When my father married her, I inherited new cousins.
The ones I remember were Jean, Thomas, Brian
and the one I remember the most is Margaret !
I loved Margaret... used to take her to Gourock
and buy her treats, and get our picture taken
in those photo booths that were by the water.
Ahhhhhh... memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment