Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My beginning...


I was born in December 1955 to

Patricia O'Brien McCulloch and

Archibald McLeod Newman

I was born in Dundee, Scotland... I am the

oldest child, and have a younger brother and sister.

I was named after my maternal grandmother

Norah O'Brien and my paternal step grandmother

who's maiden name was Greves. I feel honoured

to be named after these women.

By the time I was 5 years old, my parents were

divorced, and my father had custody of us 3

children. He moved us from Dundee to Greenock,

where my brother and sister stayed with my Aunt

and Uncle ( my dad's brother )..I stayed with

my father at my grandparents.

I only saw my other grandparents , maybe one
time after this...which for me is sad... I saw my
mother a few times, but even that dwindled out..
I did see her again when I was in my 30's, when I
went looking for her. I will talk about that at a later time.
I want to really think about what to put in this blog...I did'nt
put in the reason for my parents divorce.. I dont know if I should
maybe I will at a later date....

No comments:

Post a Comment