Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Book of Me... Written by You... Prompt 41

This week's prompt is - Blood Group

Do you know your blood group?

Do you have a popular blood group?
What about other members of your family?

I do know my Blood Group... it is O positive, and yes it is a popular blood group.
I think my husband is also O positive, which as far as I know would
make my children all the same.
I'm glad its a popular blood group... while having a miscarriage once, I needed
a blood transfusion , so I was glad I didn't have some rare blood group.
I think its important to give blood, and I have done in the past, but because of a small heart attack I had a few years ago, I'm no longer allowed...I did try though.                                                                                         
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment