Friday, September 6, 2013

The Book of Me... Written by Me.Promt 2.. Your Birth

These are the questions for prompt # 2 ...

  • Do you have any baby photos?
  • Where were you born?
  • Who was present at your birth?
  • Dimensions?
  • What day was it? Time?
  • Did you have hair? Eye colours
  • Are you a twin?

  • I don't have a lot of baby photo's of me, but here is one
    The reason I like this picture is because I grew up not knowing my Mom.. so having a picture of both of my parents together, holding me, feels good.. it makes me happy, but it also makes me sad at the same time.  My parents were divorced, and I lived with my Father... unusual for back then.

    I was born in Dundee, Angus, Scotland.  I have no idea who was present at my birth, but would assume my Father was there at the hospital. Of course he wouldn't have been in the delivery room, because Father's weren't allowed in the room back then.

    I don't know how much I weighed, but I wish I did.
    I was born on a Friday at 1:35am...
    As you can see in the picture I had no hair, but I was born with blue eyes ( which I love )
    I was not a twin, but my Father was. Also my son and his wife have twins, and my granddaughter has twins also....
    I feel happy to be doing this.. it makes me look at my life. and I feel Thankful...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment